Buying a Car
Buying a car can seem like a scary prospect. From auto financing to negotiating the best deal, there is a lot to keep in mind. Fortunately, whether you're looking to buy new or used, LoveToKnow's auto experts have you covered.
Car Buying Tips
Should you lease or buy new? Does the lemon law protect you? Get the answers to these, and many more questions when you go to buy your car.
- Should You Buy a Car or Lease It? - Learn whether or not it makes more sense for you to lease a car or just buy it outright.
- Buy a Car Online - You really can buy anything online. Learn how to purchase your next car without ever stepping into a dealership.
- Car Buying Strategies - Don't get blindsided by a particularly persuasive salesman. Buy your next car with strategies in mind to help you get the best deal possible.
Used Car Sales
It can be hard to know whether or not you're getting a good deal. These articles are almost like a friendly guide, helping you through the process from start to finish.
- Tips on Buying an Old Car - If you're looking for a classic car, this resource is a must-read.
- Laws Protecting Customers Buying Used Cars - Know your rights when you buy your next used car.
- Used Cars to Avoid - Make sure you have these cars in mind when you go to purchase used. Avoid getting a lemon!
Few people have enough cash lying around to spend on a new car. These articles will help you learn the ins and outs of auto financing.
- Auto Loan Calculator - Calculate what you can afford before you sign on the dotted line.
- Auto Loan Financing Tips - Get the best deal possible on your next purchase.
Buy With Confidence
Use LoveToKnow's car buying category as your go-to resource so you walk into the dealership with confidence and knowledge. With all this great advice, buying your next car will be a piece of cake.