Looking for some cool car window decals to make your vehicle uniquely you? Decals are an easy way to personalize your car simply, quickly, and at a lower cost than a custom paint job or even painting your car on your own!
Where to Find Cool Car Window Decals
Most decals are made of vinyl with an adhesive back. Some car decal companies offer personalization, custom decals, and decals designed for fundraising, or if you want to show off your favorite sports team or shout about school pride. Here are a few places you can find cool car window decals:
- Decal Designers - This company has over 240 pages of decals to entice you! From sports to animals to Sci-Fi to insects and bugs, these vinyl decals are easy to install and you're sure to find one that meets your fancy. These decals range from six inches wide to thirty-four inches wide and come in many cool colors.
- Make A Decal - Here, you'll find pre-made decals for your car window or you can make your own decal. Browse the decal categories or use their design-your-own tool. You can even save your design! Choose from over 50,000 decals, 3,000 fonts and 70 colors to make cool car decals that show how unique you are. This decal company is a good stopping place if you harbor an artist inside you.
- Evolve Fish - Here is a truly cool car decal company. They offer all sorts of decal designs and colors ranging from fish to religious to sun shapes and more! Most decals are available in sizes ranging from five to thirteen inches high. This company offers many cool car decals including whales, a recycling symbol, and car and dog paw prints.
Tips for Buying Car Decals
Keep these tips in mind when buying cool car window decals:
- Only buy from a reputable company that has no complaints against it with the Better Business Bureau.
- Every decal store online has an installation section to aid you in placing your decals the correct way to make sure they last. Most decals will also come with printed instructions, so read all the instructions before installation.
- Check out each company's return policy in case your decals are damaged when they arrive. Keep in mind that if you attempt to install the decal without reading the instructions, the company will probably not refund or exchange your purchase.
- The Association of Fund-Raising Distributors & Suppliers or AFRDS is a great website to visit if you are planning on using decals for a school fundraiser. They can assist you with determining if a decal company is right for your fundraising purpose.
- Make sure you don't apply decals in a way that blocks your vision when driving.
Cool car window decals are here to stay and can be a great way to customize your car, make it uniquely you, or even shout your school pride.